Union Plus Card is a special benefit card with union plus card, especially this card is designed to meet the needs of union members and their families. Whether you are from a retired, union member or a member of a union member’s family, you can log on after using the Union Plus Card official website, www.unionpluscard.com and you can see the various cards that you Can get through your card. After using this card through online purchase can avail many benefits besides several important discounts and savings.
Union Plus Credit Card:
Union Plus Card is issued to the customer by Capital One Bank. Then it has been made a credit card for the members of the association. An example of the benefit of being the owner of this card can easily save 15% on AT & T bills. With a credit card, if you apply for it, you also get other member benefits like financial education material to help you manage your money and credit better. Here are some of the popular discounts that your customers can get from the union’s Plus Card members as a discount:
- AT & T Wireless
- Discount Flowers
- Car rental discount
- Motor club
- Consumer Reports.org
- Movie discount discounts
- Goodyear tire and services
- You can create an account so that you can log into it and use your payment details to pay the bill.
- The card or bank account can provide details and can pay. You can either follow the instructions in your automated phone system, or talk to your customer service representative to pay the bill using your card or bank account.
- You can see a union plus card agent around you, and pay the bill in cash
- You can call your customer care center at 1-800-622-2580, your credit card, debit card.
Union Plus Bill Pay Customer Service:
Sometimes, credit cards offer a terrible system for billing cycle payments. Thanks to the Union Plus Card, you don’t have to worry about that. With their online bill pay service, you can schedule payments up to 90 days in advance, or pay the night before.
They also offer
- Auto Pay.
- Pay what you can.
- Billing notice 6 days before payment due.
Unionpluscard Customer Service:
If you are a customer of UNIONPLUSCARD then your problem is 7 days 24/7 hours for customer service number 1-800-622-2580 for technical support, you can call them at 1-866-406-8692. You can also send them an email regarding your query or concern.